How does kinesiology tape work?
It is designed to mimic the skin’s elasticity so you can use your full range of motion. The tape’s medical-grade adhesive is also water-resistant and strong enough to stay on for three to five days, even while you work out or take showers.
When the tape is applied to your body, it recoils slightly, gently lifting your skin. It is believed that helps to create a microscopic space between your skin and the tissues underneath it.
What can it be used for?
- Back pain
- Knee injuries
- Hamstring strain
- Tennis elbow
- Shin splints
- Ankle sprain
Advantages, features & benefits
- Sterotape-K is 100% latex-free and low allergy – perfect for sensitive skin
- Once applied it can be worn for days at a time
- Wavelike adhesive pattern aids breathability and wearer comfort
- Easy to apply, stretches with the bodies movement
- Flexes with skin’s natural elasticity
- Long term adhesion, can be worn for up to one week
- Water repellent fabric, for use in sport and showering
- 5cm x 5m Rolls
- All Sterotape-K rolls are supplied individually boxed
- Available in red
- Comfortable – you will hardly notice it’s on.